This isn’t the first award I’ve been nominated for but the first one that I’ve been posting about. Actually I’m hella lazy and then I totally forgot about posting about it. But this time even though I’m already late but still I’ll be writing about it.
Thank you so much lashiniblog.wordpress.com for nominating me and considering me worthy of this award. I’m really honoured.
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time, or don’t accept awards, etc.)
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc.
Questions by Lashini for me are:
Talk about yourself, where you are from and what do you normally blog about.
- I’m from India and I normally post my writings and sometimes I write about products and about their usage. Basically it’s a Literature and Lifestyle Blog.
What is your favorite thing about blogging? What made you to start a blog and motivates you to write?
- My favourite thing is that I can connect to many people and read a lot of writings on different topics. And I’m amused to see the different and unique topics everyone writes about. And connecting to lots of people was my motivation.
What do you think is your biggest achievement so far in your life?
- I seriously don’t think I’ve really achieved anything which is significant.
Name one thing that is happening in the world right now that you wish you could change.
- The world and it’s people have forgotten the meaning of patience, tolerance and the worth of love and truthfulness. If I could, I would’ve given up everything to stop wars and violence against mankind and Mother Nature.
What are your favorite songs, books or hobbies?
- My favourite book? It’s so tough. I literally love books more than any person and I fall for characters more than real people cause real people are so fake.
- My favourite song? It’s tough as well. But I love:
- Can’t help falling in love with you- Elvis Presley
- Fight song- Rachael Platten
- Superwoman- Alicia Keys
- Everything I do- Bryan Adams
- Tum itna jo muskura rahe ho- Jagjit Singh
What would you do if you had one million dollars?
- Would feed the hungry. It’s a dream to remove hunger from this world and my mother is my inspiration.
Name a person who you look up to/ inspires you.
- There are so many people who inspire me on a daily basis. Lilly Singh, Winny Harlow, J K Rowling, and so many people. If I keep telling the names I won’t be able to complete list in just one blog post.
Okay you can check out my post about Lilly’s book https://wp.me/p94dgM-14
Oh, you already read it? SO XOXO. :v
My questions are:
- What’s your bizarre wish?
- What’s the moto of your blog?
- Are you proud of any of your brain babies?
- What’s more important for you- love, life or fame?
- What’s your dream destination?
And finally, my nominees are:
Thank you everyone for reading my blog posts. I really appreciate y’all.